Advertisement

🎧ASMR GENTLE SCRATCHING FOR SLEEP / NO TALKING💤

🎧ASMR GENTLE SCRATCHING FOR SLEEP / NO TALKING💤 Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well! In today's video, I will be gently and slowly scratching on 3 textured items. I also have a question for ya'll: Would you like me to make a whispered countdown video (possibly in Russian)? Let me know in the comments down below. I hope you will like this video, and if you do don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe because it will help my channel tremendously. Thank you for watching and enjoy! I will see you in my next video :)

If you feel like helping me grow my channel, you can donate to my PayPal or become a PATRON. You can find it on the bottom right corner of my channel banner.

Goodnight my sleepyheads,

xoxo

#ASMRSleepyHead #ASMR

⏩ Timestamps:

0:40 - blue pencil case

9:30 - black box

17:05 - tums

Make sure to hit the bell button to turn on the notifications (🔔), so that you don't miss anything!!!

(◍•ᴗ•◍)♡ ✧*。

📹 UPLOADS SCHEDULE:

📌 Tuesdays
📌 Fridays

asmr,ASMRSleepyHead,asmr sleepy head,asmr scratching,asmr scratching no talking,asmr slow scratching,asmr gentle scratching no talking,asmr ear to ear,asmr rode mics,asmr plastic scratching,asmr textured scratching,textured scratching asmr no talking,asmr cardboard scratching,asmr no talking,асмр,асмр без слов,асмр скретчинг,asmr for sleep,asmr for relaxing,asmr for studying,gibi asmr,asmrmagic,asmr glow,asmr ppomo,tingly asmr,sleep,sleeping sounds,

Post a Comment

0 Comments