Advertisement

ASMR Helping You Sleep in 10 Different Languages

ASMR Helping You Sleep in 10 Different Languages Languages spoken in this video: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese. Phew! Hope I didn't butcher the pronunciation too much. Forgive me if I did. ;)
TIME STAMPS:
0:00 introduction in English, German, & Spanish
3:46 repeating the word “relax“ in 10 different languages
7:57 repeating the word “sleep“ in 10 different languages
11:48 repeating the phrase “You’re ok./Everything is ok.“ in 10 different languages
17:19 repeating the phrase “You are loved.“ in 10 different language
23:26 outro in English, German, & Spanish

๐ŸŽตI'm on Spotify now ➡️

✉️ Business Mail: fastasmr@gmail.com

๐ŸŽ For exclusive videos, audios and more - click here! ➡️

๐Ÿ‘šMerch! ➡️

❤️Want to do good? My favorite charities to donate to:




❤️❤️Due to some of the comments I get on my videos: If you feel like there's no light at the end of the tunnel, talk to someone! ➡️

→ F I N D M E H E R E ←
☆ Spotify:
★ apple music:
☆ instagram:
★ twitter:

ASMR,fall asleep asmr,fall asleep fast,languages asmr,asmr 10 languages,asmr helping you fall asleep,asmr whispering in languages,asmr german,asmr japanese,asmr french,fastasmr,fast asmr,relaxing video,video for sleep,

Post a Comment

0 Comments