Advertisement

BTS Yoongi Imagine Break Up | How am I supposed to love you?

BTS Yoongi Imagine Break Up | How am I supposed to love you? Hellooooo
Not gonna lie, after the Jimin imagine, I'm not sure how I can top that. I'm sorry if this isn't quite as good as the others. I really tried my best but I couldn't convey the concept I had in mind due to the lack of Yoongi videos that I can put for the concept (@Yoongi we need more videos pls ily uwu) and due to the fact that I don't have time :(

But I still hope that you liked it even just for a little bit.

Remember that the subtitles are fake and they're just a concept of my imagination. lol. I hope you liked it! LIKE & SUBSCRIBE if you want. I purple you.

Follow me on stan twt and let's be mutuals!



Song : Half A Man by Dean Lewis


NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED. NO MUSIC CLAIMED AS OWN, ALL CREDITS GO TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS.

BTS,Imagine,Fanfic,story,방탄소년단,Bangtan Boys,au,fan fic,BangtanBoys,broken,break up,break up story,breakup,ff,Suga,Yoongi,Min Yoongi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments