Advertisement

I don’t love myself because I’m Fat.

I don’t love myself because I’m Fat. All my life I have been told that being fat or overweight is bad and because of that I have never really loved myself and I realize as of lately that I want to learn to start loving myself because I deserve self love and to feel happy in the skin I am. In this video I open up about my struggles and how I plan on empowering myself...I hope that together You and I we can help one another and support one another and cheer each other on and whatever journey we are on.

Instagram @its_reallysebastian

fat,fat shamming,being fat shammed,how to love yourself,inspirational,body positivity,how to love your self,how to be body positive,hate being fat,i hate being fat,being fat,600lbs,amberlynn reid,trisha paytas,fat youtubers,fat youtuber vlogs,how to have selflove,how to have self love,being body positive,fat people,fat vloggers,fat vlogs,what i eat in a day,what i eat in a day diet,how to diet,losing weight,how to lose weight,

Post a Comment

0 Comments