Advertisement

I Haven't Got a Clue - MULLY & Tomoko

I Haven't Got a Clue - MULLY & Tomoko I haven't got a clue.

Used when we absolutely have no idea about something.

Don't forget to hit the subscribe button.

I'm also on iTunes! Subscribe Today:


Check out my comedy channel, ThingsThatSuck!


Facebook? Twitter? Instagram? Find them all at:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cameras used:
Canon EOS 60D EF 28mm f2.8
iPhone 7 Plus
Canon IVIS HF M32
GoPro Hero 3+

Editing Software:
Windows: Cyberlink PowerDirector
Visit Cyberlinks's homepage here:
Visit Cyberlink's YouTube channel here:

Mac: Final Cut Pro X

Any music on the WarmothStrat channel comes from:
Smart Sound bundled with Cyberlink PowerDirector
Visit Cyberlink's PowerDirector page by clicking the link below

For Smart Sound's TOS click below


Other music via Final Cut Pro X
For Apple's TOS regarding using music from Final Cut Pro X click below:

MULLY,WarmothStrat,tmk8558,education,English,Japanese,phrase of the day,I haven't got a clue,

Post a Comment

0 Comments