Advertisement

PLACES FACES PHASES OF 2019

PLACES FACES PHASES OF 2019 I've always dream about travelling in different places, meeting new people, experiencing new things and learning from them. I was able to start my wonderful journey the time I decided that I shouldn't dwell on things I can't do something about. I aimed for my goals and still working hard to reach them. But if you can see, its not really about the place it self but the faces of people I am with and the phases of growth I was able to gain for each and every chaos I walked through.

There are times that life will try to knock us down. Nonstop crying overnight, anxieties, depression. We'll all experience that 'cos yep, we can't have it all. We can't always have what we want but on the brighter side.. something greater and bigger will be given to us.

Sabi nga sa Psalm 30:5 "...weeping may last for the night but rejoicing comes in the morning"

2019

Post a Comment

0 Comments