Advertisement

Undo/Glmv/100K special /inspired by Cherry Blossom Gacha

Undo/Glmv/100K special /inspired by Cherry Blossom Gacha COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER

STORY:

Hi,my name is Hannah and....this is the story of my life.About 13 years ago,I was 4.My dad was an alcoholic while my mom was a stripper and my brother...hated me,I didn't understand why...as I grew older and older my parents abused me and my brother...just stood there and laughed....sometimes he would join them...this started to lower my self esteem..the only people who actually cared for me were my two best friends Aiden and Jay,I was in love with jay...he was sweet,smart,caring and was very very special to me.As we all grew older so did my feelings towards him.1 year after he told me to meet him in our secret spot,10 minuets later I saw jay with a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a beautiful stuffed bear,he pulled me close to him and confessed that he has feelings for me..and ask me to be his girlfriend....of course I said yes...that moment was the "happiest daw y of my life" or so I thought....I was really stupid to fall for him....1 month later I was chatting with. Aiden while we were walking to the cafeteria. As we got close to the benches.My heart was shattered to see my boyfriend jay kissed another girl, Aiden angrily screamed at him....to get his attention...I walked up to him silently told him the first thing that came to my mind...a few weeks later,I changed and fell into depression. Everyday after my "FAMILY" abused me I would crawl in the bathroom with a blade ,cutting and taking my depression pills.2 months later after getting bullied I decided to make a plan....a DEATH plan.....after days of preperation and planning. ....everything was ready........so now here I am.....on the roof......ready for my plan to set into action.


Songs:

Intro: Heathers :CANDY STORE:

Song: night core : Undo :

Outro : fume :say it :

Remember I DON'T OWN THIS AUDIO

And this was inspired by Cherry Blossom Gacha so thanks to her Idea

HEY Mini squad I wanna say again THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH WITH 100K SUBSCRIBERS
I LOVE YOU ALL HOPE YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO BAI~💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Gacha

Post a Comment

0 Comments