Advertisement

Rick’s Above the Clouds Online Class Preorder

Rick’s Above the Clouds Online Class Preorder Hello and welcome to my YouTube Channel & blog! I have a super fun online class preorder for you! You are going to have so much fun punching out some very cute hot air balloons!

If you are new to my online classes and not sure how they work! You simply sign up for my class preorder then I provide all the materials you need to make all the make & take projects as a gift from me! I will then email you a link to the online class video that you can watch at your convenience.

All my classes are designed for all levels of crafters and stampers; from beginners to advanced.
Find out all the details:

Contact Rick @ rick@rckinsmonstudio.net to register

Rick's Above the Clouds Online Class Preorder,stampin up,rick adkins stampin up,Above the Clouds Online class,Above the Clouds stamp Set,Above the clouds bundle,Online Cardmaking class,stampin up 2019 tutorials,stampin up 2019 online classes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments