Advertisement

South Africa captain Faf du Plessis on Rabada's 'immature' barb at Kohli

South Africa captain Faf du Plessis on Rabada's 'immature' barb at Kohli South Africa skipper commented on his teammate's remarks against Virat Kohli. Faf du Plessis said he wasn't sure about the context of Rabada's comments. "A lot of other things are haunting me at the moment (smiling). I don't know the context of that, what was said in that article. I think it was mentioned in the IPL. So, for me to comment on that, not sure what the context was. Virat is a great player. Virat, whether you say something bad into the media, or you say something good, he is still going to rock up a good player at the match. I don't think that makes too much of a difference," said Faf.

ICC World Cup 2019,Virat Kohli,India,Faf du Plessis,South Africa,

Post a Comment

0 Comments