Advertisement

TOO Beautiful to Be Broken/Special Video....grandpa helping his grandson settle down

TOO Beautiful to Be Broken/Special Video....grandpa helping his grandson settle down I am CR Waters...In my Podcast I will address any number of issues with teens and young adult. There will be some sensitive topics discussed so discretion is advised for younger listeners. There are so many things going on with our teens these days. I have an open, understanding and non-judgmental approach with them. I am a Christian and Love the Lord. I feel like I have been called to be an example to teens and young adults adults. I have always had a genuine love for them and it is my greatest passion to help them build a strong foundation on which to build the future that they want. The issues I will address are anywhere from just day to day things to bullying, gender issues, emotional growth, sexual assault awareness and prevention and what consent is. I have successfully raised 5 teams and mentored many others. I am a Mother, grandmother and a multi-genre author.

Look for my books on Amazon.

Follow me on social media to stay updated with new content.

Facebook -

Instagram - @cr.waters2

Twitter - @CRWater2

podcast,blog,sexual awareness,domestic violence awareness,consent,victim,survivor stregnth,powerful,modivation,learning,growth,youth,mothers,jr High,teens,young adults,life,love,acceptance,funny grandpa,baby and grandpa,fussy baby,silly grandpa,

Post a Comment

0 Comments