Advertisement

You Won’t Believe It? Citizen tells his story about a police officer. Sacramento Sheriff Station

You Won’t Believe It? Citizen tells his story about a police officer. Sacramento Sheriff Station This video is for educational purposes
This video is one that Ill never forget. The words at the end were not scripted, and neither was the conversation with the gentleman that arrived the same time we did. As a matter of fact, none of my work is scripted.

During this interaction, I was not speaking much because I was busy fighting back the tears, like I’m doing now while typing this. Cancer is something that everyone should be talking about. We as a people are very smart, we can figure things out on our own, and especially with the help of other people. We live in the age of information and we know how to do statistics, thats why some of YOU fanatics know how many touchdown passes your favorite quarterback threw in the year 1999. Those statistics are useless in my honest opinion, at least to me they are. The day I found out my mother had cancer, my life changed. I was no longer interested in sports. I began doing research and adding up real statistics. I understood how statistics could be manipulated to fit a narrative, such as, if the day you get diagnosed with cancer, they say that if you’re still alive after four years, then the treatment was a success, which is an absolute lie.

I will continue to pour my heart out until I’m personally satisfied at ruffling up enough feathers so that changes can be made, not for the profit of a doctor, but for the benefit of the person that is ill. This channel is not political in any way shape or form, it is about uncovering truth and holding those accountable that prey on the meek and mild human being that is unknowingly putting their precious lives in the hands of greedy and power hungry people. My channel is for the people. I am dedicated to you, my fellow human.

Subscribe to
N2Film
Tulare County CW
WolfyGladly
Nateskates182

I would like to see more people buying cameras and using them in public. Let’s show the world what we’re made of. Let’s show the world how we stand up and demand answers, we now have live-streaming to help catapult us into a better tomorrow. Thank you all for tuning in, see you on the next video.

Watch my other videos for some more higher learning
Best female officer award goes to...
Guy thinks he owns copyright to his face
Compilation Time
One of my favorite videos

#sacramento #jesus #christianity

Help me keep my community accountable

first amensdment audit,1st amendment audit,first amendment audit,public photography,photography is not a crime,san joaquin valley transparency,sacramento,you won't believe,sheriff station,photographer,news now california,amagansett press,auditing america,sgv news first,police accountability,government accountability,walk of shame,#people,#1stamendmentaudit,sjvt,photography,cameras,citizen,found jesus,christianity,1st amendment,stats,statistics,statistics 101,

Post a Comment

0 Comments