Advertisement

Two cats and one common enemy

Two cats and one common enemy My two cats Santi and Indy don't get along very well but whenever a possible thread emerges at home, they unite together against the common enemy. In this case, the enemy is a robot vacuum cleaner! Will they fight with the cleaning robot? Or will they become friends? Enjoy the video!

P.S. Santi is my 8-year-old cat (Best known for his clever maneuver against Walter in "How my cat outsmarted my dog" video) and Indy is the kitten I adopted 10 months ago (You might remember him from the "Kitten becomes so playful after his eyes are treated" video. He is almost 1-year-old now).

[ My contact email address: waltersantindy@gmail.com ]

cats,cat,kittens,kitten,roomba cats,cat riding a roomba,two cats and one common enemy,cat vs roomba,kitten fights with cleaning robot,robot vacuum cleaner,cats react to robot vacuum cleaner,cats love vacuum cleaners,funny cat video,funny cats,cute cat video,cute cats,lol cats,cats meowing,kittens meowing,cat sound,kitten sound,kitten vs robot,cute cat fight,meowing,meow,hungry kitten,hungry cat,walter santi,cats concerned,

Post a Comment

0 Comments