Advertisement

Benignas - Morning Blues

Benignas - Morning Blues Starting the day...



Shining on my closed eyes
I wake by the morning warmer sun.
The trees are showing life, awaken by the gentle wind
until the fresh breeze reaches my skin.
The birds already singing freedom
so I ready to meet this morning blues by Benignas.

Have a nice day…


Lyrics:
And I wake up,
Woken by the morning sun.
Trees are showing life,
Grass is breaking chunks of snow.
Birds really sing of freedom,
I want to sing my morning blues.

And I wake up,
Woken by the morning sun.
Finding broken peaces here,
I guess that i have to move on.
I hit the longest roads now,
I want to meet my morning blues.

These days are changing,
Sun is shining warmer now.
Fish are jumping high,
Water splashes on my feet.
If you blink you'll miss how...
Love is born in natures arms.

And I go go...
Leave behind the morning blues
Cause I grow, Want to grow,
Want to grow.

Music:
Facebook:

Support:
Spotify:
SoundCloud:

Benignas,Morning Blues,morning,song,music,indie,folk,nature,spring,guitar,strings,mostly,playlist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments