Advertisement

Brother VS Husband || Who Knows Me Better || Wanderers Hub

Brother VS Husband || Who Knows Me Better || Wanderers Hub Hey everyone!

A fun video collaboration with Triggered Insaan as I am not travelling. YOu can know me better through this video. Well, I got to know who has better idea about me in reality. My brother or my husband. So much fun!!

SUBSCRIBE!!! . .
Read my travel stories:

Facebook -
Twitter -
Instagram -
Pinterest -
.
.
About Me ► My name is Prerna Malhan. I'm from Delhi and I'm a WRITER. Now I am pursuing Youtube full-time. I make travel videos on this channel to inspire wanderlust. Thanks for reading.

CHALLENGE,challenge contest,challenge video,contest video,question answer video,QA video,questions,contest,husband vs brother,triggered insaan,wanderershub,video,vlog,travel vlog,funny video,funny challenge,funny contest,funnies,comedy,comedy video,laughing video,laughing out loud,laughing girl,funny challenge video,india,roaster,comedy sister,comedy girl,

Post a Comment

0 Comments