Advertisement

FNC vs TL @ RIFT RIVALS - Team Liquid can't find the answer to Fnatic's Bot pressure

FNC vs TL @ RIFT RIVALS  - Team Liquid can't find the answer to Fnatic's Bot pressure ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Open me ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Can't believe they finished when I went to pee.

Support my show Listen Loco here! -

Subscribe and get alerted anytime I post a new video!

❤️

Connect with me!

🎮
🐤
📷

Edited by -
Produced by -

Intro Music - Ben Sound - All That
Outro Music - Grant - Constellations (feat. Jessi Mason)

#Locodoco
#VODReview
#FNCvsTL

Locodoco,League of Legends,FNCvsTL,top lane,bot lane,mid lane,jungle,support,adc,laner,solo,gank,bot focus,team liquid,fnc,TL,fnatic,impact,xmithie,jensen,doublelift,corejj,bwipo,fsn,nrmrdid,trkklrd,hylissang,aatrox,reksai,azir,sivir,lux,shen,j4,jarven,corki,xayah,rakan,youngbuck,cain,EU,rift rivals,vod,vod review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments