Advertisement

We Looked In The Lake At Night. IT CANNOT BE UNSEEN!

We Looked In The Lake At Night. IT CANNOT BE UNSEEN! Wow. This was a creepfest and a half. Never before in my life have I seen so many huge, disgusting and utterly repulsive creatures swirling in the lake waters late at night. I think if I had taken a swim there, I would have been a goner or at least had a heart attack once I got out. Yet... they are beautiful creatures in their own way.

aquachigger,beau ouimette,caught on camera 2019,real or fake,scary videos chills,caught on video,caught on camera,scary events,scariest things,mysterious videos,leeches,medicinal leeches,disgusting leechese,how to find leeches,lake leeches,bloodsuckers,scary videos,scary video,spooky video,kid friendly,nature,family friendly,lake monsters,

Post a Comment

0 Comments