Advertisement

I Dream of Jeannie!--Facts You Probably DID NOT Know about the Cast/Show!

I Dream of Jeannie!--Facts You Probably DID NOT Know about the Cast/Show! Corrections: Barbara Eden’s son was named Matthew, not Michael. He sadly passed away in 2001. Also, genie bottle is currently at Smithsonian.

I Dream of Jeannie!--Facts You Probably DID NOT Know about the Cast/Show!

I Dream Of Jeannie is a much beloved show. It was always positive, cheerful, and gave everyone a good feeling. But digging deeper into the show and learning these little known facts will get you to enjoy the show even more! Some rough patches though but that's all part of being people/human. Regardless, the show came out excellently! Share this with you family and friends and I'm sure they will enjoy it as well. Which is your favorite fact?


---------------------------------------------------------------
Support my channel on Patreon:

-Ricknineg Store:
-Instagram: laeuropeanmotors
-Facebook Page ---
-Twitter Page--

-My goal is to reach 100,000 subscribers by the middle of 2020. This is truly a HUGE benchmark for any channel. I believe it CAN be done. I need your help! All you need to do is take a second and hit that SUBSCRIBE button! So simple and so helpful to the continuation of the channel! Thank you!

-Please LIKE if you enjoyed the video and please subscribe if you haven't already.

-Music: "Royalty Free Music from Bensound"--Little Idea---used for all videos with end credit tune
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Love Lucy Playlist


The Munsters Playlist


Three Stooges Playlist


Flying Lessons


Gilligan's Island


Addams Family


Twilight Zone


Fact or Fiction Series


Seinfeld Playlist

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are interested in EXOTIC cars, learning about cars, mechanic shops, car reviews, auto sales, and just plain fun--visit my second channel--European Motors--

Classic TV,I Love Lucy,Three Stooges,Alan Hale Jr.,Television,Studios,Comedy,Funny,Bloopers,Best Moments,Professor,Hilarious,Full episodes,episodes,Gilligan,1960's,Brady Bunch,Secret,Mistakes,Moments You Did Not Know,Cast,Facts,RKO,NBC,Barbara Eden,Larry Hagman,Dallas,Who Shot JR?,Drama,Behind the Scenes,Crazyiness,Sidney Sheldon,Dr. Bellows,Major Anthony Nelson,Genie,Jeannie,Genie Bottle,I Dream of Jeannie,Bill Daily,Pink Smoke,Hayden Rorke,

Post a Comment

0 Comments