Advertisement

I trained at a K-Pop Idol School in New York City!! - (BTS Dance in Public)

I trained at a K-Pop Idol School in New York City!! - (BTS Dance in Public) To take advantage of the Amazon Prime offer, go to or text qpark to 500 500.

The OFFICIAL QSQUAD request spotify playlist is here!!! FOLLOW and you will be able to make a request!


We went to the only Kpop idol training school in NYC where I got to experience what it's like to train there. I sang BTS Fake Love and Blackpink DDu Du DDu Du there and got some constructive feedback. I did a BTS dance and a blackpink dance in front of the other trainees and had them shook lol. Q Hope Monster will be performing with BTS soon! im ready for k-pop school trainee life. Let's see if I can survive a kpop training camp

Thank you Born Star Training Center for being such a great host! You guys were amazing!!

If you enjoy my videos, please SUPPORT ME at Patreon!!!


CLICK HERE and cop that QSQUAD merch!!!


Make sure you SUBSCRIBE and join the QSquad ARMY!



If you want to see what comes next...SUBSCRIBE and stay tuned!! :)
Please make sure to hit that THUMBS UP button!!! And Comment below if you want me to do more.

Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my channel!!!

COP YOUR QSQUAD MERCH HERE!!!


Special Thanks to the #QSQUAD Patreon supporters!!

Erika
The PlugRivera
Sandie Jansson
Andrea Allison
Allison Hall
Genevieve Brick

WATCH MY DAME TU COSITA CHALLENGE IN PUBLIC!


Check us out on my other channels!
Instagram:
Q
Edith

k-pop dance,bts,kpop dance,bts dance,bts dance in public,kpop in public,bts in public,singing in public,blackpink,blackpink in public,kpop dance in public,blackpink dance in public,blackpink dance,fake love bts,bts fake love,ddu du ddu du,blackpink ddu du,ddu du ddu du blackpink,fake love,k-pop idol,kpop idol school,kpop idol training school,kpop idol training,kpop school,k-pop trainee life,kpop training camp,bts idol,kpop nyc,

Post a Comment

0 Comments