Advertisement

Surfer Nail Art Collab

Surfer Nail Art Collab Today we are going surfing! Mae is hosting this week. I thought I would go with a simple design but had to add a snarky twist. The four nails are what I had in mind in the first place but the last nail is what would happen to me if I actually tried to go surfing. I would need someone to "Save Me". Hope you like this one!

Links!
Mae
Patti:
Allie:

Products
Sinful Colors Cinderella
KleanColor Neon Aqua
Salon Perfect Birthmark Beauty
Frankenpolish light brown
Braves Diva Polish On The Black
Maniology Stamping polish Bam! White
Bundle Monster Plate BM 504
Mash Plate 59
Winstonia Plate Beach, Please!
sponges
normal stamping gear

contact me!
nerdygirlcreations1@gmail.com

#nailart #stampingnailart #surfing #surfernails

Music by
Silent Partner Sophomore Makeout
Music provided by The YouTube Audio Library

diy,mani,manicure,nail,art,stamping,polish,nerd,geek,mermaid,unicorn,holo,holosexual,surf,surfer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments