Advertisement

Transforming A Cheap Grocery Store Cake Into A Wedding Cake!

Transforming A Cheap Grocery Store Cake Into A Wedding Cake! Trying Ridiculous Fashion Trends I Saw On The Internet!
I Put A Beauty Salon In My Office!


Hello and Welcome to Totally Trendy! ⭐ Today, I'm going to test my makeover skills on a cake. Let's see if I can transform this cheap cake from Walmart into something passable for a wedding, birthday, etc!


Tag Totally Trendy on Instagram to be featured on FanArtFriday!


Check out these other funny videos and family friendly channels from Hi5 Studios!

DOPE or NOPE ➡ Buying & Trying Every Vat19 Mystery Box!


Battle Universe ➡ NERF Carnival Games Challenge

Get Good Gaming ➡ FLASH Deathrun Racing Challenge!


Team Edge ➡ BUG Chubby Bunny Challenge!!

Dope or nope,rekt,get good gaming,hi5 Studios,vlog,vlogging,vlogger,Family Vlogs,fail time,Battle Universe,totally trendy,trendy,trending,cake,food,food video,makeover,transformation,samantha fekete,wedding cake,challenge,challenges,

Post a Comment

0 Comments