Advertisement

tribute to all the dead characters in stranger things. [see you again]

tribute to all the dead characters in stranger things. [see you again] ▶ Watch in 1080pHD
use headphones.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Many of you asked me to do a tribute to all the dead characters in stranger things, so here it is!

I know Hopper is not dead but that is what the duffer brothers wants us to believe so let's pretend he is dead. Also, some of you asked me to do a Alexei video, but as he doesn't have much scenes (and he only speaks russian which I don't understand a thing) so I represented he here.

▶ song: see you again by wiz khalifa
▶ program: final cut pro
▶ fandom: stranger things
▶ my instagram: @holy.wolf


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ALL RIGHTS GO TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS, I DO NOT OWN THIS SONG OR THE CLIPS, NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED. I ONLY OWN THE EDITING.

tribute to all the dead characters in stranger things,alexei,alexei death,alexei stranger things,alexei stranger thinhs edit,barb stranger things,barb death,bob newby,bob and joyce,bob stranger things,bob death,billy hargrove,billy death,billy and max,jim hopper,hopper's death,hopper death,dead characters stranger things,stranger things,billy and hopper death,

Post a Comment

0 Comments