Advertisement

2 As Seen on TV Bug Zappers Compared!

2 As Seen on TV Bug Zappers Compared! Today I'm comparing two As Seen on TV bug zappers: The Monster Zapper and the Monster Trapper. Which one works best? That's what I plan to find out!

Shop:
• Monster Zapper:
• Monster Trapper: (I found it cheaper in stores!)
• My Camera:
• Audio Recorder:
• As Seen on TV Store:

Further Viewing
• Zapp Light Bug Zapper Review:
• Product Comparisons:
• Product Updates:
• The HOT List:

SOCIAL MEDIA
• Follow my other social accounts, or to contact me, visit
@freakinreviews on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
• Say hello to me at my personal Instagram or SnapChat @baldvegas

MUSIC
Music by Epidemic Sound
"Battle of Wills" by Jon Bjork

#bugzapper #asseenontv #monsterzapper

as seen on tv,review,as seen on tv product testing,monster zapper,monster trapper,bug zapper,bug killer,bug zapper review,as seen on tv products,monster zapper as seen on tv reviews,monster zapper by bell + howell,monster zapper review,monster zapper walmart,monster zapper kills bugs,bug zapper mosquito,

Post a Comment

0 Comments