Advertisement

Coming to the end... (Read Description)

Coming to the end... (Read Description) (My new channel) So this is it, the countdown continues.... Some Pre Patch kombat league matches I had saved as I am gonna use up all my saved files for this channel. So I will leave it for another time! The next few descriptions I will be leaving the link to my new channel, including my streams. This is the first of the last few uploads and the 1-2 streams I said I would do before packing bags and saying goodbye to my wonderful channel. Breaks my heart tbh. Google are wonderful(Sarcasm) Anyways I hope to see you all their, at the very least I will be back to uploading daily and streaming frequently. Lets hope I clear the 1300 milestone quickly on it. Thank you all for the continued support over these months! Means a lot, lets make the next channel even better, or at the very least, try. Peace!

PSN:KnotsWithFoxy

#IHopeGoogleDiesOfBronchitis

MK11SeasonOfTime,MK11 Season of Time,MK11KombatLeague,MK11SeasonOfBlood,KombatLeague,MK11 Kitana,mk11 kitana,mk11 kitana combos,MK11 Kitana Combos,Mortal Kombat 11,MK11,High Level Combos,MK11 Mileena,MK11 Jade,mk11 mileena,mk11 jade,PS4,Gaming,Gamer,Tutorial,Damage,Help,Mortal Kombat,MK,Kitana,Kitana Combos,High Level Kitana Combos,Netherrealm Studios,Tournament,Kasual Matches,Kitana Kasual Matches,Kitana Kustom Variation,Kitana Brutality,Day 1,

Post a Comment

0 Comments