Advertisement

FAITH PLANNING-How & Why--CarpeDiem? Happy Planner? Illustrated Faith? Recollections? Which Planner?

FAITH PLANNING-How & Why--CarpeDiem? Happy Planner? Illustrated Faith? Recollections? Which Planner? Q & A Tuesday!!! Today's question is, "Do you still faith plan?" In this video I show my planners and my daughters planners and talk about some ideas you can use to plan out your faith in a simple way each day in any kind of planner you use!!

::::::MY FAVORITE BIBLE STUDY & FAITH PLANNING SUPPLIES::::::::
Faith Happy Planner:
My favorite faith planner:
My daughters favorite faith planner kit :
Printable Faith Planner pages I designed:


Bible study pens I love:
Study Bible I love: ( I have the HCSB but I love NIV too!)
Another Study Bible I love:
My ESV Prayer Journaling Bible:
My NLT Devotional `Bible:
My HCSB cloth over hardcover journaling Bible I have:
CSB teen study Bible (my son has this!!) it shows how Jesus fits into the OT stories: and would be helpful for adults too!
Erasable Markers for study notes:
Erasable Highlighters:
Sticker paper for inkjet printers at a GREAT price!
Clear sticker paper for inkjet printers:
Matte photo paper that I use as white cardstock GREAT price:
Colored ink pens for Bible Color Coding:
Quick drying black gel pen: (will bleed through Bible pages)
******************************************************************************************************
Do you find yourself getting so OVERWHELMED with all of the Bible study information out there?! ME TOO! Do you want to learn how to read, study, and apply the Bible so you can live a life of JOY, PEACE, & FREEDOM no matter what you are going through? ME TOO!

That is why I created Crazy Simple Truth Ministries. It is my goal to inspire you with crazy simple (& super fun!) tips to get into God’s Truth (the Bible), so God’s Truth can get into YOU! If that sounds good to you, you should consider subscribing: don’t forget to click the grey notification bell!

:::::Do you want a fun, easy, and creative way that you can meditate on God’s Word? I have created digital sticker kits that you can print off and stick well, just about anywhere! I use them in my Bible, my prayer journal, my traveler’s notebook, planner, Bible study notebook, greeting cards, and more! If you want to get my Etsy print shop art for free, you can join the Creative Sisters Club on Patreon (same link as below)

:::::Want to be a part of my EXCLUSIVE TIP SISTERS CLUB? For less than a cup of fancy coffee each month, you get a subscription to my exclusive, bi-monthly digital magazine, Entrusted. PLUS exclusive video teachings that no one else can get! AND many free Bible journaling digital art from my Etsy Print Shop!!

:::::Have a FaceBook? You should join my FREE FB GROUP: Crazy Simple Truth Sisters and get encouragement and inspiration from other Sisters in Christ!


:::::Do you feel called to HELP SUPPORT MY MINISTRY (& my hungry teenagers!?) You can do that through paypal and your information is always safe & secure there!


:::::If you feel called to BLESS MY MINISTRY by providing Bibles, study aids, and supplies, you can email me at drakenicki2@gmail .com (no spaces) to let me know what you have in mind and to get my address :)

:::::Want some FREE BIBLE STUDY & PRAYER RESOURCES? You can go to my website at

:::::DO YOU HAVE A CHRISTIAN QUESTION? You can email me at qandatuesday @gmail.com (no spaces) and I will try to answer your question in one of my Q & A Tuesday videos. Make sure to let me know if you want to remain anonymous ;)

:::::Want to have a SIMPLE WAY TO SHOW OFF YOUR FAITH to those around you and be a conversation starter? I have some super cool stuff in my Teespring Shop you should check out!
::::::DO YOU LIKE TO WRITE and feel like God blessed you with a gift of the written word? I am always looking for contributors to my Entrusted magazine. Email me at drakenicki2@ gmail.com and let me know what ideas you have, and you may be chosen for a featured article!!
If you make a purchase through any of the links in my description here, or on my website I may make a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
#biblestudytips #crazysimpletruth #womensbiblestudy

faith planner,faith planning,carpe diem planners,happy planner,illustrated faith planner,recollections planner,how to faith plan,how to use a planner for bible study,scripture writing,scripture study,faith planning 2019,plan with me,the happy planner,recollections plan with me,how to plan your bible study,how to plan your bible verses,how to plan your bible reading,crazy simple truth,christian womens ministry,christian women,

Post a Comment

0 Comments