Advertisement

[FGO] How the chosen felt when they got 'that' specific gold card from the Summer 2 Banner.

[FGO] How the chosen felt when they got 'that' specific gold card from the Summer 2 Banner. #fgona #AccurateDepiction #Umu #meme

Don't know if you'd agree with me on this video. xD

But you can't deny the fact that you felt a shit ton of joy when you got Nero Caster, and that is what is being represented here in this video using footages and Ode to Joy.

Don't own any of them, they belong to their respective owners.

So yeah...hope you enjoy this video! Wanna give a quick shoutout to all my followers, friends and other twitter folks on Twitter for helping me out in this video by showing me you got Umu so that I can put your name down here.

And I might have searched for a few others as well to put in here. So if you find your name here and you weren't' like aware. Then I'm telling you now that you're also in the video.

As I said, hope you enjoy!

If you're new to the Channel be sure to subscribe for more content like this!

**********************************

Songs: Ode to Joy
Images: None

***********************************

Twitter:
Instagram:
Patreon:

*********************************

fgo,accurate depiction,fate grand order,fgo na,fatego,meme,fgo meme,Umu,nero caster summon,fate meme,umu caster,umu caster fgo,nero claudius,nero claudius umu,nero claudius fate,meme video,fate meme order,fate go memes,fgo english,fate grand order english,fate stay night,fgo summer,summer 2019,caster nero,summer,nero,fate/grand order,type moon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments