Advertisement

How to get over trauma and suffering (Did you ever think about it this way? ❤️)

How to get over trauma and suffering (Did you ever think about it this way? ❤️) How do I get over trauma? That is a question many people will ask themselves. Some people believe that they will always be suffering. They will never find out who they truly are. Going through trauma and suffering can be a lesson for us. It can show us the strength to go on. To move forward we need to heal and understand what happened. This takes us from a perspective that could be very linear to one that helps us to see much further than we can right now.
Remember, just because you have never heard of it being done or know no-one who has achieved it doesn't mean it can't happen for you!

Support me: paypal.me/jamesmalins

Start your journey to discover who you are here -

Check out my website:


Instagram:


Twitter:


Facebook:


I love all of you guys! Have an amazing week :)

James x

How do I get over trauma?,How do I get over suffering?,Why do people suffer?,Why do people hurt?,What is god,who is god,why does god allow pain,who am I,what am I,spirituality,james malins,souls,soul,what is a soul,the wisdom guide,self help video,seth speaks,orin and daben,channeling,life hacks,self help guru,inspirational videos,motivational video,star seeds,vibration,the shift,the ascension,starseeds,

Post a Comment

0 Comments