Advertisement

LONG LASTING NURSING MAKEUP ROUTINE

LONG LASTING NURSING MAKEUP ROUTINE Hello everyone! Today I wanted to share with you my nursing makeup routine! Most of my product are from Too Faced makeup. I just really enjoy their products because it lasts a long time, while still looking great! Don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE to my channel! Love you all!

SUBSCRIBE HERE!


PODCAST!
LA TINA & LAURA SHOW


BUSINESS CONTACT
Business inquires: tinamichellemedia@gmail.com

SOCAL MEDIA
Instagram
YouTube
Twitter

FAV HEALTH & BEAUTY Products
Himalayan Salt Body Scrub
Moroccan Kessa Exfoliating glove
Makeup & Jewelry Vanity
Water flosser
Korean sheet mask (affordable)
Eyelash & Brow hair growth serum

VITAMINS I USE DAILY (help fight my acne)
Probiotic 50 billion CFU
Omega 3 fish oil
Vitamin C
Rapid oral rehydration (electrolytes)

My favorite Nurse GEAR!
My nurse bag:
My First stethoscope:
Favorite stethoscope:
Nurse Pocket organizer:
Fav Scrub Pant!
Fav Scrub top!
My everyday nursing shoe!

YouTube GEAR
Canon CAMERA:
LED RING LIGHT:
Camera TRIPOD:

Podcast GEAR
Zoom H6
ATR2100 MICS

These links support me if you use them, thank you!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

nursing makeup,nurse makeup routine,makeup routine,night shift,nurse makeup,long lasting makeup routine,long lasting makeup,too faced makeup,tina michelle,

Post a Comment

0 Comments