Advertisement

I found my baby kitten on the side of the road one day

I found my baby kitten on the side of the road one day My baby meant a lot to me. Somehow, this one felt special. Maybe because he just came at a very difficult time of my life, when I was over sensitive. I used to watch him sleep alone in his nest, next to the stuffed rat, and I'd cry. He just looked so lonely. A friend asked me how can he be lonely in a house of five dogs, two cats and two people? Well, he was. The day i took him to the cattery and watched him play and be happy for the first time, I just knew that I was right all along. He was lonely, he needed something different that what I could offer him. That day i felt like a new mum taking her kid to kindergarten for the first time. I was so nervous, but I left relieved. My baby Rudi is very happy there. The ataxia makes him 100 times cuter of course. He is just special. So so special. For more about ataxia in cats read this:
Donate to the charity:
To adopt Rudi please email: info@scars.gr
Follow SCARS facebook page (loads of kittens like my baby!!):

Video: Valia Orfanidou
The Orphan Pet Blog:
The Orphan Pet Facebook Page:
Support me on Patreon:
Who am I:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Contact: support@theorphanpet.com

A huge thanks to my patrons: Amanda Wheaton, Brenda Moulton, Bryant Vander Velde, Deborah Medel, Dena Weirich, Denise, Dimitri Stephanopoulos, Doris N, Elizabeth Sisney, Emmanouela Rantsiou, Frances Robb, Genevieve Koning, Gudrun Mirlein, Han Sung-Yup, ivanova-turta liubov, Jacqueline K, John Papathanasiou, Lin Coghlan, Lynette Olney, Maria Fischer, Maria Grazia Paganini, Michael Aspros, Michael Winkle, pa d., Panagiotis Anastasiou, Paul Hester, randomsurfer, Riccardo Rocchi, Rob Hanss, Ron Schulz, Sindy Bohada, Shehara Gunasekara, Shubhankita, Stefanie Feger-Ebert, Uma Meyer AND Viktor Larkhill!!!

dog,animal,rescue,shelter,stray,foster,abused,abandoned,valia orfanidou,athens,greece,scars,kitten,baby,boy,Rudi,cardboard box,alone,happy,kittens,cattery,play,rat,ataxia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments