Advertisement

IF YOU WIN FORTNITE, I Will DATE You (Sommer Ray & FaZe Jarvis)

IF YOU WIN FORTNITE, I Will DATE You (Sommer Ray & FaZe Jarvis) My 16 Year Old Little Brother FaZe Jarvis asked his Dream Girl Sommer Ray if he could take her to eat food on a date if he wins his First game of Fortnite

Subscribe to Jarvis & Kay!

Use Code "FaZeKay" in the Fortnite Item Shop!
SUBSCRIBE TO FaZe Kay -

My Little Brother is LIVE NOW -
Sub to FaZe Jarvis -

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM & TWITTER
-Instagram -
-Twitter -
- Add my Snapchat - FaZeKay or 🇬🇧
-Check out my livestream -

Business Contact - FaZeKayBusiness@gmail.com

Edited By -

kay,fazekay,faze kay,charlotte parkes,jarvis,little brother,kids,fortnite,pg,family,fortnite: battle royale,gaming,vlogs,faze jarvis,little brother jarvis,IF YOU WIN FORTNITE,I Will DATE You (Sommer Ray & FaZe Jarvis),if you win fortnite,sommer ray,sommer ray surprise,surprising my little brother with his dream girl,crush,dream,dream girl,girlfriend,new,little sister,younger,youngest,new girlfriend for jarvis,

Post a Comment

0 Comments