Advertisement

[MIDI cover] 'Blitz It' - Chirpy Chips - Splatoon 2 OST

[MIDI cover] 'Blitz It' - Chirpy Chips - Splatoon 2 OST I teased this a bit at the start of my Now Or Never cover. I decided to finish it because I *really* wanted to give the chiptune section a go. And damn I've impressed myself with it.

[DOWNLOAD THE MIDI HERE]


[ Sources used ]
~ Official Splatoon / Splatoon 2 fonts

~ The actual Blitz It track from the game's OST :p

Not much to say about this one really, except that it came out sounding REALLY good than I first expected. I had a lot of fun figuring out how to make the chiptune part sound good in midi, and I probably will want to do the rest of the Chirpy Chips tracks at some point because of this. :p

Tried something new with this video since the track is just an endlessly looping 1-minute track and felt boring to just watch. Figured it'd be nice to do a little comparison between my cover and the original and just listen to how close they sound to each other.

But as always, thanks for watching/listening!

splatoon,スプラトゥーン,chirpy chips,ABXY,blitz it,chip damage,inkling,octoling,octo expansion,turf war,soundtrack,OST,squid,ika,nintendo,pearl,marina,off the hook,

Post a Comment

0 Comments