Advertisement

My Mug | Easy Natural Approach English Lesson Comprehensible Input for Beginner ESL Learners

My Mug | Easy Natural Approach English Lesson Comprehensible Input for Beginner ESL Learners I talk about my mug for more than 15 minutes: what it looks, feels, and sounds like, what I drink from it (coffee, tea, and water), and see about how much liquid it can hold. I refer to my other video where I make coffee:

This video teaches English in English, using a natural approach of listening to comprehensible input, without teaching grammar or using translation.

I use drawings, pictures, pointing, gestures, and repetition as I talk to make my speaking easy to understand for ESL beginners, so they can acquire English through comprehensible input.

My YouTube channel about language acquisition: youtube.com/BeyondLanguageLearning
My blog about SLA/L2A (second language acquisition): beyondlanguagelearning.com

English without translation,Beginner English video,English comprehensible input,Easy-to-understand English,ภาษาอังกฤษสำหรับผู้เริ่มต้น,ภาษาอังกฤษแนะนำตัวเอง,Comprehensible Input Video,#comprehensibleenglish,Easily Understandable English,English for Beginners,English Listening Practice,English Beginner Listening Practice,Learn English by Listening,Natural Approach English,Learn English in English,ESL for adults,Learn English without translation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments