Advertisement

Off to a GREAT Start! HARDCORE Minecraft #1

Off to a GREAT Start! HARDCORE Minecraft #1 I had this idea for a while and I just decided to go with it. I really hope you guys enjoy. This series is meant as a good way for me to be able to talk to you guys in a video while also playing a really chill and fun game. The first few episodes may be more focused around gameplay and trying to get things going, but I will also try to include me discussing things such as the future of this channel and when I'm going off to college and what that may mean for the channel. Thanks so much for watching.
This video was a lot longer than I expected. Future episodes will be maybe 20 or 25 mins tops. Sorry for the long first vid!

Join my Discord server!:
Discord Server Ban Appeal Form:

Copyrighted Artists List:

[Social Media]
Join my Discord server!

Follow me on Twitch! I stream pretty often!

Follow me on Twitter for news, updates, and memes!

Follow me on Instagram! Username: FlubGD

Flub,Geometry Dash Flub,FlubGD,FlubTC,Fortnite,Popular,Gaming,Epic Gaming,Minecraft,Minecraft Let's Play,Minecraft Geometry Dash,Minecraft Flub,Hardcore,Minecraft Hardcore,Hardcore Let's play,Creeper aw man,Minecraft Hardcore Series,Exploration Gameplay,Family Friendly,

Post a Comment

0 Comments