Advertisement

One Thing Even Super Sewists Can't Do

One Thing Even Super Sewists Can't Do ...any resemblance to the batman characters or universe is definitely 100% purely co-incidental.
p.s. the dope stitching on my not-batman-mask (I went way overboard on my costume for a 1-min sketch lol) was done on my Bernina B335 using the decorative stitch functions.

#sewfunny

🔸 My patrons make my videos possible:

******** PATREON SUPPORTERS *********
↓Business Supporters!↓
✂︎ Please support these wonderful small businesses who support my channel! ✂︎

Thrifted Thrills


Oz Yarn


Special, huge thanks to these brilliant humans (my Patreon Producers!)↓
Alexandra Evans, Barbara, Bernice Yu, Bert Nielson, Calvin Coombs, eli, Ellen Randerz, Ellie Noyes, JackayCruz on Depop, Jennifer Getter, Jennifer Liu , Laura East, Maggie Vincent, Marie Minet, MustacheDuctTape, Rebecca E. Webber, S Shoes, Sarah Zaranek, Zoe Andraska ♡

*******

CAMERA: Canon Powershot G7X Mark ii
Microphone: Zoom H5 recorder
Editing software: Final Cut Pro 10
Sewing Machine: Bernina B 335

*******

Find me elsewhere on the internet!
► WEBSITE
► MERCH
► INSTAGRAM
► TWITTER
► FACEBOOK
► PATREON
► KO-FI
► PODCAST

DIY Clothes,make thrift buy,make,thrift,buy,sewing,sew,project,DIY,MTB,how-to,funny,sewfunny,sew funny,sewing meme,sewist,seamstress,humor,skit,skit comedy,sketch,sewing sketch,annika victoria,annikavictoria,face mask,diy superhero mask,sewing techniques,sewing videos,sewing techniques for beginners,sewing tips,beginner sewing,sewing joke,craft jokes,diy meme,how to thread a needle,needle threading,needle threader,needle,hand sewing,automatic threader,

Post a Comment

0 Comments