Advertisement

Retirement Planning: Who's Going To Run Out of Money...and When?

Retirement Planning: Who's Going To Run Out of Money...and When? Retirement planning....does it getting any more exciting??? Of course not!

But here's the problem with almost ALL retirement planning I've seen, expenses are secondary, income is primary.

That is exactly the opposite of how this should be. Expenses drive EVERYTHING!

In this video, I share two EBRI reports from one of the best researchers out there, Jack Van Derhei. The reports are actually very optimistic...IF you take the time to read them.

However, these report still leave much to be desired when they simply gloss over the fundamental aspect of retirement planning, expenses.

Don't do that in your own planning. Put expenses FRONT AND CENTER.





================================
Get the PDF version of my Tax Bomb book for free follow this link.


Get my books on Audible here:




Was this video worth a buck or two? Donate a cup of coffee here:

Want to support what I'm doing for $10 a month? Join my SubscribeStar page.


Be on the lookout for my 4th book coming out soon, YOU CAN RETIRE ON SOCIAL SECURITY!

If you like what you see, a thumbs up helps A LOT. It tells YouTube that people are engaged and so the Youtube algorithm will show the video to others who may be interested in the content. So, give me a thumbs up, please!

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE by clicking here:

My Amazon Product page:

Anything you buy there Amazon pays me a commission. Much appreciated!

Contact me: Josh@heritagewealthplanning.com

GET MY BOOKS:
ALL are FREE to Kindle Unlimited Subscribers!

The Tax Bomb In Your Retirement Accounts: How The Roth IRA Can Help You Avoid It


Strategic Money Planning: 8 Easy Ways To Put Your House In Order


State by State Tax Guide For Retirees:


GET ALL MY LATEST BLOGPOSTS:



PODCAST:



LET'S SOCIALIZE!
Facebook:
Linkedin:
Quora:

financial,planning,retirement,investments,insurance,Roth,IRA,TSP,Thrift,Savings,Plan,403B,401k,Tax,Planning,Social,Security,Medicare,roth conversions,stock market,financial planning,retirement planning,investing,debt free,Roth IRA,social security,when can I take social security,life insurance,annuities,dave ramsey,529s,ETFs,passive income,trusts,estate planning,wills,should I do a trust,

Post a Comment

0 Comments