Advertisement

So pity my poor baby Lola tired sleep but not close eyes all,Lola feel exhausted#5024

So pity my poor baby Lola tired sleep but not close eyes all,Lola feel exhausted#5024 #NatureMonkey #babymonkeyLola

So pity my poor baby Lola sleep but not close eyes all,Lola feel exhausted&hurt body#5024

Baby Lola got hit by motor yesterday morning, 16th Aug 2019 around 8am while trying to follow mom and group change place. Lola run across the road and got hit by motor. She got small injure under her jaw but no serious. Lola try to get ripe of the pain and become active around around mid afternoon. she could run and eat good. I had stayed with her till dark and watch her climb up tree follow her mother.

However, this morning when i came, Lola is not normal. She look weak, no play, no run slow activity, only need nurse. i think she may drop down from the tree last night or early morning. I hope everything bad thing gone and bring good luck to my poor baby Lola.

PS: Dear all subscribers, please be remind that since February 2019, the "Comment" on my channel has been blocked by Youtube. Please do not misunderstanding, i always welcome for all comments and get in touch with my supporters. Unfortunately, my request to Youtube to get my Comment back was no success. Any concerns/questions, please contact me directly via my facebook account@Song Mara. Thank you

Thank you very much for watching and subscribe for more,
Nature Monkey

cute baby monkey,baby monkey,monkey,cute monkey,newborn baby monkey,newborn monkey,poor monkey,newborn monkey cry,baby monkey crying,poor baby monkey,pity baby monkey,pity newborn monkey,poor baby monkey hurt,adorable baby monkey,very pity baby monkey,poor baby monkey Lola,so pity baby monkey Lola got sick,poor baby Lola sleep but no close eyes call,

Post a Comment

0 Comments