Advertisement

Stream Sniper weclome party and may Have Some Mission guys can Help

Stream Sniper weclome party and may Have Some Mission guys can Help Hi I'm Jessica Crawford 33yrs I do Daily Vlogs/ Smoke Session With Me/ Nintendo/ & More

Follow me on
Facebook.com/FluttershyJAC
Twitter.com/@FluttershyJAC
Instagram.com/FluttershyJAC
BEME/FluttershyJAC
Snapchat/FluttershyJAC

I Could Be Following You Back

You Can Reach me At
Fluttershyjac13@gmail.com
FluttershyJAC@gmail.com
FluttershyJAC@yahoo.com

My address
P.O.Box Soon Just DM Me

Also Inside Scoop On Upcoming Videos

Don’t forget to Leave A Subscribe 🔴 And Smash That Like 👍 Button. Comment (Snowflake) 📝 to Let Me Know you Hit that Bell 🛎 Button. To Stay up to date For More Of My Videos.

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Fortnite,

Post a Comment

0 Comments