Advertisement

Found 7 pairs of sunglasses, another iPhone, a monster truck & some more really cool river treasure!

Found 7 pairs of sunglasses, another iPhone, a monster truck & some more really cool river treasure! Hey everybody, I'm Mike! I scuba dive in the local lakes and rivers around Sacramento, CA, searching for lost treasures and cleaning up the trash along the way as well. Also, I always try my best to return anything I find to it's original owner.

In this video, While scuba diving for river treasure, I find 7 pairs of sunglasses, including a $136 pair of prescription sunglasses. I also find a monster truck, some goggles, a pearl bracelet, a really cool bottle filled with who knows what, and a lot more!

If you like this video and would like to see more, PLEASE LIKE, SUBSCRIBE & SHARE with your friends. Every extra subscriber, not only helps me clean up our lakes and rivers, but also helps me return even more lost items to their original owners!

Thank you for watching and all of your support!

river treasure,diving,scuba,river,treasure,searching,iPhone,sunglasses,lost,river diving,merman mike,

Post a Comment

0 Comments