Advertisement

Glow In The Dark Limited Edition Breyer Halloween + Fall New Horses

Glow In The Dark Limited Edition Breyer Halloween + Fall New Horses I noticed that Breyer has listed their new Halloween and Fall horses for sale. Let's talk, I want to know which ones are on your wish list? Do you have a favorite out the spooky surprise stablemates horses? I can't wait until I can get them .

Welcome to my horse channel! I'm crazy about horses so you will find super fun videos all about horses! Subscribe if you love horses too!! :D
Subscribe for ♥ FREE ♥:


♥♥♥♥♥♥---------- Watch More HoneyheartsC Videos ----------♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥ New Horse !!! Buying Lusitano Horse Star Stable Online Horse

♥ Learning To Jump ! Star Stable Online Horse Let's Play Game

♥ Hide & Seek + Wild Horses ! Star Stable Online Horse Let's Play

♥ Spirit At The Summer Circus ! Star Stable Online Horse




Friend me on Instagram: @Honeyheartsc

♥♥------- Thank you for watching! See you in my next video!-------♥♥

video,channel,honey hearts,horse,horse videos,horses,haul,vlog,new videos,show,tv,series,horse collection,collection,reaction,review,new,today,2019,mid year,mid year release,breyer club,club,clubs,surprise,blind bag,box,new horses,unicorn,spooky,halloween,fall,halloween horses,glow in the dark,adult collector,collector,

Post a Comment

0 Comments