Advertisement

How I got Accepted into Hyperdrive

How I got Accepted into Hyperdrive In this video, I go over my experience getting into Netflix's Hyperdrive and go over the couple weeks leading up to the shoot.

If you liked this video please subscribe to my channel and share it! the better this channel does the more i can keep making great content for it.

www.FieldingShredder.com for merch and other stuff!

fielding,shredder,fielding shredder,drifting,drifty,drift,drift car,car,cars,racing,race cars,s13,s14,silvia,nissan,240sx,mazda,toyota,rx7,FC,fd,bmw,e36,2jz,car racing,lone star drift,texas,fast and furious,red or dead,FD,mustang,smoke,lonestardrift,lone,star,fabrication,wheels,fitment,aluminum,monoblock,xxr wheels,stance,netflix,hyperdrive,pro,driver,brazil,diego higa,joao barion,

Post a Comment

0 Comments