Advertisement

HOW TO BE ORGANIZED AS A MOM! 9 Tips to Feel Productive

HOW TO BE ORGANIZED AS A MOM! 9 Tips to Feel Productive My top tips on how to be organized as a mom! 9 ways to feel more productive, organized and regain your sanity! Use 'CARLYC' to get $25 off of your first box from Daily Harvest: my favorite smoothie is the banana + greens!

Subscribe to my channel to get notified when I post new videos!

------------------------
because we're real friends.

instagram: @carlycristman @carlyscloset
snapchat: carlycristman
twitter: @carlycristman
facebook: Carly Cristman
------------------
Thank you to Daily Harvest for partnering with me on today's video!
Watch some of my most recent videos:

Watch my labor and birth vlog!


Watch my labor story: my epidural failed:


Life with a baby and what postpartum depression is like:


Newborn essentials! Best baby products babies 0-3 months:


---------------
Hey guys! Today's video is all about how to be organized and productive as a new mom. I felt so overwhelmed and stressed out when I became a mom-- there were so many things to do for my new baby on top of just taking care of her that I barely had time to do any of the things I needed to do for myself [like eat, let alone clean the house]. These are the life hacks I have been implementing since having my daughter that have helped keep me organized, help me be more productive, help me clean my house etc. I do these tips in daily life with my morning routine and my cleaning routine!

1. Clean out your diaper bag ASAP

2. Designate cleaning days

3. Utilize delivery services

one of my personal favorite delivery services is Daily Harvest- all of their options are plant based and made with top quality fruits and veggies and they take less than 5 minutes to make. My personal favorite smoothie is the banana + greens! Use CARLYC to get $25 off of your first box:

4. Utilize the 2 minute rule

5. Streamline tasks

6. Bring back ups

7. Make shopping lists in the moment

8. Buy extras of the necessities

9. Don't be afraid to ask for help

-----------------
I NEED YOUR HELP-

If you enjoyed this video please let me know by giving the video a thumbs up! Also please let me know if you enjoy mom content and want me to create more. If you have a tip to be more productive and organized as mom, please leave it down below in the comments! Help out all of the mamas with your advice! I would love to know other ways that you stay organized!

carly,cristman,carlycristman,how to be organized as a mom,how to be productive as a mom,mom life,organization,productivity,how to be productive,how to be organized,cleaning,clean with me,storage,cleaning routine,laundry tips,life hacks,mom hacks,mom morning routine,mom day in the life,home tour,house tour,house cleaning,whats in my diaper bag,

Post a Comment

0 Comments