Advertisement

Kitty Cancer, Cachexia, Kitty's life was Greatly Extended

Kitty Cancer, Cachexia, Kitty's life was Greatly Extended Kitty Cancer, Cachexia, Kitty's life was Greatly Extended.
Yes, if I'd known she was an older cat and had issues due to age, likely she'd be alive now. But there was a great deal I did for little "GoldDigger" from the day she arrived Oct 4th, 2017. She was getting quality food, Dr Willard Water and Cat vitamins right from Oct 2017. On Dec 18th, 2017 I started giving her Carbon C60 and that made a very notable difference, She also received hemp oil, astragalus root, french pink bark kelp and many other herbs in rotation.
If i didn't stop the C60 on about June 1st, 2019 she likely would have held off the cancer for years more. The colostrom I started giving her in May 2019 did such a great job that I assumed the C60 was just unnecessary and she just needed colostrom and cat vitamins. That was an error in judgement on my part. BUT If I never started the C60 back in Dec 2017 , she would have been dead well over a year ago. Looking back at the videos, "GoldDigger" did get a lot of great care. If I knew she was an older cat and was abandoned for health issues ( I very much suspect this), likely I could have extended her life greatly with vitality.
The SCALAR unit will be arriving soon and combined with the Phanotron bulb and more nutritional knowledge I may have been able to save her. Still The best way to reverse a Cachexia condition is with a custom made food of all protein with some fish and coconut oils (zero carbs). IV bicarbonate would counter the effects of the lactic acid from cancer growth. I think I was pretty close in saving her and I'd have better odds today, but no doubt I did in fact greatly extend her life. She had a number of issues back in 2017 when she found her way over to me and I did alleviate most of the problems with those issues for quite a long time.
That Carbon C60 saved "Boots the Confederate Cat" many, many times. He had some injuries on several occasions , over the years, where I thought he'd never make it in a million years, but still doing well today.

Kitty Cancer,Cachexia,Kitty's life was Greatly Extended,treating advanced cancer in cats - PREVENTION,

Post a Comment

0 Comments