Advertisement

Revealing My REAL Tattoos to Religious Parents After MONTHS *SCARY REACTION*

Revealing My REAL Tattoos to Religious Parents After MONTHS *SCARY REACTION* welcome back guys! this was the scariest vid I had done yet so far 😂 but if I had to tell them about my tattoos, what better way than for a youtube vid!

I could’ve DIED. so make sure to drop that LIKE FOR ME! And if you’re new to the channel, you know what to do!

Feel free to drop any comments too about the vid or if you have any vid ideas you want me to do.

BE READY FOR THE UPCOMING BANGERS I GOT COMIN UP! Ill see y’all in the next vid ❤️

revealing,reveal,tattoo,real tattoos,tattoos,telling parents,scary reaction,reaction,crazy reaction,violent,tattoo prank,funny,hilarious,getting a tattoo,without my parents knowing,john cena,prank on parents,prank on mom,prank on dad,religious,filipino,white,kill,

Post a Comment

0 Comments