Advertisement

SML Movie: uH Oh SpaghettiOs! (Behind the Scenes)

SML Movie: uH Oh SpaghettiOs! (Behind the Scenes) Behind the scenes of all the best scenes from uh oh Spaghettio's! Filming this video low-key SUCKED. We filmed until 5am. And Yeah I made the title funny on purpose because I'm bored. Once this is finally uploaded I will be playing Fortnite until 8 in the morning and then I won't be bored anymore. I'm so excited, I can't wait.

➦ SOCIAL MEDIA!
● Twitter! -
● Instagram! -
● SnapChat! JimenezChilly
● Business Inquires! - chillybusiness@yahoo.com

sml movie,chilly behind the scenes,supermariologan jeffy bts,sml,sml bts,sml behind the scenes,supermariologan,sml movie bts,chilly bts,uh oh spaghettios behind the scenes,sml movie behind the scenes,jeffy behind the scenes,jeffy bts,chilly,chilly vlogs,chilly vlog,Logan vlogs,Logan vlog,sml vlogs,sml vlog,spaghetti,chef boyardee,carpet,break,breaking,staining carpet,fun,sml jeffy,sml movie jeffy,sml house,uh oh spaghettios,

Post a Comment

0 Comments