Advertisement

Stranded Deep - Forever Alone #2 | Deserted Island Relaxation Series

Stranded Deep - Forever Alone #2 | Deserted Island Relaxation Series We continue our efforts to survive, hampered by only 2 issues... can't make a coconut flask, plus a SEVERE attack of intestinal gas... enjoy!

Learn more here:




Amazon Wishlist

I am partnered with HumbleBundle.com! Please visit this link and buy some stuff- they are AWESOME!

My email address is NearlySeniorCitizen@gmail.com

Please send me a Postcard or keychain (or whatever you like; I ask only for postcards and keychains!):

NearlySeniorCitizen
P.O. Box 89
Shelton, WA
98584

...is the NearlySeniorCitizen Facebook page!
...is the Twitter account!

I have a TWITCH page where I STREAM games and MORE! Come check it out!

I have a PUBLIC Discord Chat page- And who knows, I may be there!

Music to Delight Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License

stranded deep,stranded,deep,first,person,desert,island,deserted island,cast,away,castaway,lost,alone,trapped,crafting,craft,survival,survive,search,explore,find,locate,create,build,Let’s play,lp,let’s,play,gameplay video,game,video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments