Advertisement

FREE CLASS | How to Create Eye Candy Effects with Water Based Colours

FREE  CLASS | How to Create Eye Candy Effects with Water Based Colours There are so many water based colours – watercolours, pigments, gouache, acrylics, inks etc. It's so easy to get lost in them.
I've been running my Mixed Media Online School for more than 3 years now and it's enough time to learn what are the biggest challenges my students experience and one of them is how to achieve vibrant splashes and gradients of colours.
So I've decided to make accessible and upload on YouTube for your convenience an entire lecture of my class "Marvellous Mixed Media Technique" where I demonstrate my methods of working with water based colours, where I talk about their properties and how these mediums interact with each other.

Knowing your colours is a key in creating unique art and inspiring you is my purpose and I'm committed to bring a stream of miracles :) in your life :)

Enjoy watching this FREE Class and don’t hesitate to ask me questions and to comments this video.

To join an entire course :

More FREE and Paid Mixed Media Tutorials:

Join my FaceBook Group to get inspired by my talented students:

mixed media,mixing colors,water color,gouache,art class,free class,abyssimo,acrylic,working with colors,advance painting techniques,painting technique,maria grossbaum,

Post a Comment

0 Comments