Advertisement

Giving FREE LIPTINT to STRANGERS For Answering My Question Correctly! (PHILIPPINES)

Giving FREE LIPTINT to STRANGERS For Answering My Question Correctly! (PHILIPPINES) GIVING FREE STUFF! PHILIPPINES
HAHAHA libreng lip & cheek tint kapag tama ang sagot! Tignan natin kung sino makakasagot sa mga BUGTONG (RIDDLES)

disclaimer: this video is not sponsored

COMMENT DOWN BELOW YOUR VIDEO SUGGESTIONS AND IDEAS! ANO IPAMIMIGAY AT ITATANONG KO SA NEXT VIDEO?

You can make me smile by giving this video a thumbs up! 👍 I will really appreciate it 😊❤️


OTHER VIDEOS:
Buying Everything in Alphabetical Order with my Lola:

Letting The Person In Front Of Me Decide What I Eat:

My Graduation Ball:

My College Graduation:

My Current Skincare Routine:

My Current Hair Color:

My Makeup Collection:

My Braces:

#TyraC #TYRAfam #FilipinoYoutuber

STAY UPDATED:
》INSTAGRAM:
》TWITTER:
》FACEBOOK PAGE:
Because you watched my video, you are now part of my #TYRAfam yey! ❤ Keep watching my videos! I also do giveaways for my active subscribers!

F A Q S
Name: Tyra
Age: 20
Nationality: Filipino

For Business Inquiries and Collaborations: crisostomo.tyra@gmail.com

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!
❤ SPREAD LOVE AND KINDNESS ❤

Philippines,

Post a Comment

0 Comments