Advertisement

Mayte Levenbach - Another Time (original)

Mayte Levenbach - Another Time (original) Mayte Levenbach - Another Time (original)

Somewhere that is not here...

#MayteLevenbach #AnotherTime #Original

About the song:
This song is so special to me. And, as most of my songs, so many memories keep flooding back, every time I hear or sing this song. “Another Time” is about two people who both like each other, but can’t seem to make it work, due to life circumstances. It’s about how, if only those two people would’ve met at another time or in different circumstances, it might’ve possibly worked out.

The two verses in the beginning kind of contradict itself, cause the lyrics aren’t too sad, but because of the chords, it already sounds that way. The rest of the song has a weird build as it has 2 choruses’, a bridge and another chorus, but I love that it doesn’t have a standard buildup.

For the video, I wanted to really accentuate the “other universe” part. That’s why we shot the video in a couple of different locations at different times of a day in different outfits. I’ve never spent this much time on a song and video, but I found it so worth it. I’m really happy with how it all turned out.

Major thanks to Arturo Ramón and René van der Zee for adding the electric guitar, bass and mixing the song. Without their help, the song wouldn’t sound nearly the same as it does now.

Though I would never wish for you to feel this way, I hope you can relate to the song or at least feel a little bit of what I feel when I wrote this. Thank you all so much for your support ♥️

If you'd like to be the first one to know what and when I'm uploading and you'd like to support me in my music, make sure to check out my Patreon:

My debut album "My Thoughts" is out now! 🎶
Listen here:

WEBSITE ❀

MERCH ❀

SOCIAL MEDIA ❀
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
PayPal:
iTunes:
Spotify:

OTHER YOUTUBE CHANNELS ❀
YouTube (vlogs):
YouTube (classical music):

MUSIC:
Live instruments:
Arturo Ramón:
- Bass guitar
Mayte Levenbach:
- Piano
- Vocals
René van der Zee:
- Electric guitar
Produced by: Arturo Ramón (Mayte Levenbach)
Original artist: Mayte Levenbach

VIDEOCLIP:
Filmed by: Steffie de Konink
Edited by: Mayte Levenbach

Sponsors for this video:
André Bassow, Bob Phillips, Daan Acohen, David Rosentrater, Derek Knudsen, Don Hammonds, Douglas Meeker, Fred Aldridge, Georg Dittmar, Jason Meinhart, John Guthrie, Keith Giesler, Lonnie Richter, Michel Lajeunesse, Musling, Oliver Kröppel, Paul Cuthbert, Stefan K.-+-, Tony Horrex, Volker Fitzner

Sing along with me:
Coming soon...

Singing,Mayte,Levenbach,Cover,Mayte Levenbach,zang,music,muziek,another,time,original,pop,ballad,rock,soft,guitar,piano,bass,drums,arturo,ramon,rene,van,der,zee,collab,menno,new,spotify,itunes,distrokid,

Post a Comment

0 Comments