Advertisement

MOVING INTO MY APARTMENT (day 1)

MOVING INTO MY APARTMENT (day 1) MOVING INTO MY APARTMENT AT 18 ALONE! PART 1! my friends and i had so much fun moving stuff out of my old room at my parents house, to the new apartment! and running target and art van to get some essentials! EXPECT MORE MOVE IN VLOGS HEHE LOVE YOU THE MOST

THE NECKLACE I WAS WEARING:
STARLITE VILLAGE:

YES LETS BE FRIENDS
SOCIAL MEDIA
Instagram- hannahmeloche
Twitter- hannahmeloche
Snapchat- hannah_meloche
Tumblr- hannahmeloche
Pinterest- hannahmeloche
Vsco- Hannah Meloche
Spotify- HannahMeloche

VLOG CHANNEL:

Help me translate this video into your language!

Business inquiries email in my "About" section!

SONGS:
Music by Madeline Lauer - Prime -
Music by Dan and Drum - Mona Lisa -
Music by Dan and Drum - Fire n' Shit -
Music by Dan and Drum - Taste Like -
Music by Dylan Rockoff - Feeling Fine -
Music by ninjoi. - I Don't Want Your Love -


thank you for watching and supporting me it really means a lot. love y0u SO MUCH expect fun things this month.... SPOOKY SZN

hannah meloche hannah teen school college,gap year,MOVING INTO MY APARTMENT AT 18 ALONE,MOVING INTO MY APARTMENT,MOVING IN VLOG,MOVING AT 18,MY FIRST APARTMENT,I GOT AN APARTMENT,hannah meloche apartment,hannah meloche first apartment,first apartment,apartment,empty apartment tour,moving vlog,getting the keys,moving out at 18,moving out alone,my apartment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments