Advertisement

New IP Theft Hacker came about, www.teezolo.com Has my Stolen SPN Fan Art too!!! 10|16|2019

New IP Theft Hacker came about, www.teezolo.com Has my Stolen SPN Fan Art too!!! 10|16|2019 New IP Theft Hacker came about, www.teezolo.com Has my Stolen SPN Fan Art too!!! 10/16/2019


Subscribe to see more, please?

This NEW website www.teezolo.com has my Stolen Supernatural Fan Art too, I Emailed them about it and showed them "PROOF" and I will wait and see if they respond back.

New IP Theft Hacker,www.teezolo.com,SPN Fan Art,www.sunfrog.com,www.sunfrogshirt.com,sunfrog,fraud,theft,IP theft,art work theft,infringement,trade mark,copyright theft,copyright,PZ,BStyles,star wars,star trek,luke skywalker,leia,han solo,darth vader,marvel,DC comics,DCU,MCU,iron man,spider man,thor,wonder woman,super man,bat man,the flash,green arrow,arrow,super girl,supernatural,dean winchester,sam winchester,castiel,

Post a Comment

0 Comments