Advertisement

Should You Quit SWGoH? Are You Having Fun? CG's Response to Malak Fiasco - Get Your Refunds

Should You Quit SWGoH? Are You Having Fun? CG's Response to Malak Fiasco - Get Your Refunds Download Dragon Champions and let me know what you think of it These downloads do support the channel and let's me know what you think of it. Not sure if it is something I really want to cover.

Check out my Twitch channel -

Download Bluestacks for PC or Mac to play Galaxy of Heroes in 60+ FPS -

Want to hang out with me on a monthly basis ? Check out my Patreon!

AhnaldT101 Merch!

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook!


star wars galaxy of heroes,swgoh,star wars,galaxy of heroes,ahnaldt101,malak event,malak event bug,dragon champions,dragon champions vs galaxy of heroes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments